Paige has been playing basketball on Saturday mornings here.
I have to say,
I was super excited that she agreed to participate.
It started mid-November.
She went on the first day - which was a very snowy Saturday.
She said she really didn't like it.
It was hard work!
I was super excited that she agreed to participate.
It started mid-November.
She went on the first day - which was a very snowy Saturday.
She said she really didn't like it.
It was hard work!
Then the 3rd week, we all hauled ourselves down to the Community Centeronly to find that it had been canceled due to an instructor conflict.
Nice.
I should really check our campus phone voicemail more often.
But, the great candy cane hunt was going on.
So, Paige was super excited that we could do that instead.

Week 4.
Thanksgiving weekend.
No practice because of the holiday.
Another score for Paige.
Thanksgiving weekend.
No practice because of the holiday.
Another score for Paige.

Week 5.
Blizzard of 2010.
No phone call that it was canceled.
But, we didn't go anyways.
Score: Paige = 4 Basketball = 1
This weekend was the final Saturday.
As you can see, we made it.
Paige still didn't have much fun.
And I have to admit,
it was very painful to watch the 2nd & 3rd grade girls.
But, Paige got a t-shirt out of the deal.
And, they are having 2 make up sessions.
Monday and Tuesday of Christmas break.
7:30 - 9:00 pm.
What?
Who would do practice at that time for young girls.
I think Paige will win out again.
I'm not going to go get her at 9:00 with two tired girls at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment