Christmas Eve morning we all kind of slept in.
The girls woke up around 7:30 ish.
I was up by 6:15.
Since I couldn't sleep, I wrapped up a few last presents.
Our wonderful safety officer stopped by.
He came to shovel the sidewalk for me since he knows Mitch is gone
(almost everyone is gone from campus).
And deliver sand to put on the ice over the next week.
Such a nice guy.
He didn't know Mitch was home. :)
I'm so thankful to be here right now.
The girls woke up around 7:30 ish.
I was up by 6:15.
Since I couldn't sleep, I wrapped up a few last presents.
Our wonderful safety officer stopped by.
He came to shovel the sidewalk for me since he knows Mitch is gone
(almost everyone is gone from campus).
And deliver sand to put on the ice over the next week.
Such a nice guy.
He didn't know Mitch was home. :)
I'm so thankful to be here right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment