Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Farm

We headed out to the farm after lunch on Christmas Eve.
Matt's and Jay's and Uncle PeeWee were already there!
Lynn, Eric, Joey, & Brooke arrived shortly after us.
And then it seemed like it was nonstop eating!

First, a game before Christmas Eve service...


I don't even know the name of the game,
but it seemed as if it was a hit!

Barb, Pam, and Great Aunt Fran came next.
Then, Jett & Steph.

::Jett, Pam, Steph::

Brookie with her grandpa...

Sophie enjoying some snacks before church...

When we got home from church,
Darrell's, David's, Harold's, and Meghan's were all there!

So, before it got too crazy,
we tried to take a picture of all the kiddos.
13 kids 8 and under.
Phew!

After some more snacking,
we decided it was time to open some gifts.
What a zoo!

Here is Paige with Grandpa...

Rollerskates for her American Girl!

And that's pretty much it for pics on Christmas Eve.
I let my camera lay so I could enjoy the time with everyone.

What a fun (and loud) evening at the Pettis farm!

No comments: