Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paige is 8!

Happy Birthday, Paige!


Wow.
Where does the time go?
Wasn't she just oh so little?
Just 5 lbs. 10 oz. at birth.

Our Paige turned 8 on December 21st.
Goodness.
I so miss this small, chubby, round face that she had.

Oh, and those curls!
Where did they go?!


*sniff. sniff.*


The curls have gotten straighter.
Her face has become longer.

And the years keep ticking on by!

Ballerinas and baby dolls...

Have been replaced by books and writing/drawing...

And the years just keep on ticking!



Acting all grown up!
And losing teeth...

Goodness.
I can't believe we are half way to driving!
Ha!

Paige had an "okay" birthday.
School was 2 hours late, so we let her sleep in.
Maybe we should have gotten her up so she wasn't so crabby!

Since it was a yucky day,
my meeting was canceled and I was able to have lunch with her!
Grandma Meyer surprised her and came too.
With a bouquet of flowers!

We went out to eat at Applebee's.
Just the girls and I.
They were all crabby!

I baked a cake earlier in the day to frost and eat when we got home.
Paige didn't want to do that.
So, we all got our jammies on and went to bed.
Hmph.
Oh well....

Happy 8th birthday, Paige!
I hope 8 is a fabulous year for you!!!

No comments: