Friday, July 01, 2011

Mitch's Last Night Home

Mitch's last night here was a Thursday.
Since his flight left at 9:00 am on Friday,
we decided to stay up at a hotel near the airport
so we wouldn't have to leave here at 6:30 am.

We found a nice hotel near the Mall of America.
The girls had a blast playing at the little waterpark...


This child slid down the slide so many times.
She had no fear...


We have now just finished week I of swimming lessons,
and I truly think all the hotel staying the last 2 weeks
has really boosted their confidence.
They are all doing so well!



We swam for awhile
and then took the shuttle to the MOA for dinner
at the Rainforest Cafe!


The Rainforest Cafe was fun.
Sophie didn't like the gorillas in the mist
or the thunderstorms...


Our last stop?
Build-A-Bear!

The girls had fun and each got to pick out a bear...


It was a fun, quick trip.
And I thought it was hilarious
that we were with all the tourists
lined up for our shuttle at 9:00 pm that night...


A very fast, and very fun 2 weeks with Mitch home.
We can't wait for November!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Boy, sure miss you all. I think we should do more tourist-y things like that in november!