Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Words. And Some Lovely Flowers.

I have been slacking a little this past week
with my picture taking
and blogging.

Maybe it's the heat?
90's with heat index into the 100s.
Phew.
The 2 window units in our apartment
seem to be keeping up pretty well.

We've been staying pretty busy.
The girls finished tennis and squirts last week.
Swimming lessons ended a little over a week ago.
This week is gymnastics for all 3.
I'm planning on bringing my camera to take pics tomorrow -
their last day.


This past weekend we were at the farm.
We (kind of) celebrated Grandma's birthday.
It was H.O.T. at the farm with very little air conditioning.
But we still had fun - and hung out at Great Grandma's in town to cool off.


I took these pics of flowers at the farm.
I thought they turned out nice.
I switched offices at work.
I have a huge blank spot on my wall.
So....
I printed these 2 flower pictures up - LARGE - to frame and hang.
They are in but I have to pick them up at the POs.
I hope they turned out just as nice big!

Next week we are going to visit with a friend who I used to work with.
Then the following week is VBS and volleyball camp.
Then I think 1 week off and then students slowly start coming back.
And work related things start happening!

Not too exciting.
Just wanted to jot down what we've been up to.
I always enjoy looking back at old posts.
So fun to think back to those days.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Nice pictures Heidi.

I LOVE every post you put on, I look at the site whenever I can, everyday at some time, and it is the most "normal" thing I do. Thanks for every post.