Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Gymnasts

Another week of summer is over!
Wow.
It seems to go faster every year.

This past week,
all 3 girls did gymnastics
from 9:30 - 10:30 down at the Armory.
(I'm amazed I found the same session time for all 3!)


Sophie really enjoyed it!
She's so little
(compared to the the other 2 at her age).
I think her size helped her with a lot of things.
And, made it harder for others.
The jump-ups on the mats were a little tricky for her!


Claire also really enjoyed it.
And she did pretty well.
She is getting really good at cartwheels!


I think Paige enjoyed it too.
She never complained to going.
Which I take as a good sign!
She was nervous
they were going to make her do
a somersault on the beam.
But, they didn't.

The only thing Paige didn't like
were the rolls on the bars.
She said they hurt her tummy.
I don't blame her!


Sophie and her certificate!


And one final jump
off the beams together!


Next week's agenda:
NO ACTIVITIES!

We are heading to my friend Ann's
for an evening on the lake.
Then a few days off here at home.
The week after is VBS and volleyball camp.
Can't wait!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

That is GREAT that they all did this at the same place and same time!

Mitch said...

That is GREAT that they all did this at the same place and same time!