Sunday, June 12, 2011

Twins Game!

Friday night Mitch and I were able to go to the Twins game
with my brother Jay and Ally!


It was super fun
to finally get to visit Target Field.


We took the light rail into Minneapolis.
Another first for us!

The game was kind of a bummer.
It started raining at the end of the 1st inning.
So, we watched a little,
toured the stadium,
and went back to our seats.

As soon as we sat down,
it started raining again!

I tried out my camera's action
{from a distance}...


We grabbed some nachos and cheese curds
in between the small rain break.
Delicious!
Mitch & Jay's were a little spicy with the jalepenos...

When it started raining again,
we headed down to the Legend's Club
to check out where the season ticket holders can go.

A very neat place -
and they even had a chef for the Nachos served there!


Thanks, Jay & Ally for sharing your tickets with us!
Even though it was a bummer of a game
- Twins lost and I don't even know the final score! -
we still had a great evening!

No comments: