Thursday, June 09, 2011

Dad's Home!

Mitch is home for his 2 week R&R!
We picked him up from the airport yesterday afternoon...


He came home yesterday, the 8th.
We have 3 (make that 4!) very happy girls...


Yesterday the big girls made a cake with their babysitter, Phoebe.
We decorated it last night after we went to Dino's for pizza.
But, it was late and we were all full.
So, there was no cake eating last night.
I 'pinky-promised' Paige that they could have cake for breakfast.


So we had cake!


A good way to start the day, right?

Busy couple weeks ahead of us.
Friday night Mitch and I get to go to a Twins game
with Jay and Ally.
Then Tuesday we are heading to Ally's cabin
for a few days of chillaxin' before
Ross and Lisa's wedding on the 18th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Mitch! This post warms my heart, I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Deb