What a beautiful wedding weekend!
Ross and Lisa were married on Saturday, June 18th.
It was a lovely day,
with a lovely bride & groom.
We are so thankful that we were able
to be a part of their special day.
And....
this little cutie
Ross and Lisa were married on Saturday, June 18th.
It was a lovely day,
with a lovely bride & groom.
We are so thankful that we were able
to be a part of their special day.
And....
this little cutie

did a fabulous job!
We were so proud of her!
With a little bribing,
she smiled for pictures.
And she walked down the aisle
with her new friend Jack!
{Jack just turned 2}
Honestly,
I didn't think she'd do it!
But she pulled it off...
Just thought I'd share a little sneak peek.
I'll post more pics from the wedding
and our fun week away soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment