We spend Memorial Day Weekend out at the farm this year.
I had graduation on Sunday,
so we headed out Saturday afternoon.
William's birthday was Thursday and Grace's was coming up the following week.
So, we were able to celebrate their birthdays!
When we first got out there,
the girls thought it would be fun to dress up
in my old bridesmaid dresses.
I had graduation on Sunday,
so we headed out Saturday afternoon.
William's birthday was Thursday and Grace's was coming up the following week.
So, we were able to celebrate their birthdays!
When we first got out there,
the girls thought it would be fun to dress up
in my old bridesmaid dresses.
The weather on Saturday was pretty nice -
after a storm almost went right over us.
We watched rotation in the clouds,
but everything missed the farm by about 1/2 a mile.
Not even any rain!
So, then it was time for some swinging...
Then I played around with my camera a little.
Uncle Gary showed me how to do a little back lighting,
or whatever it's called.
Can you see the Gibbon watertower through the trees?
On Monday, we drove into Gibbon
and attended the Memorial Day service there.
The Gibbon band played - so that meant Gpa and Gma P blew their horns.
Then, the kids that were in attendance
walked around during the last song and waived their flags.
1 comment:
LOVE the pics Heidi! I am thinking we should take the girls to the pool sometime soon since it is so unbearably hot!
Kelly
Post a Comment