Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trip to Chuck. E. Cheese

For Paige's birthday party, she wanted to head up to Chuck E. Cheese.
So, I told her she could invite 2 friends
and we would go during Christmas vacation from school.

Only one ended up being able to come,
which probably was a good thing.
Sometimes 3 can be a crowd...

First, we needed to make a trip through the car wash in town...


Paige and her friend, Alyssa...


We arrived at Chuck E. Cheese around 11:30 ish.
The girls were excited to play some games right away!


And then a few minutes after we got there,
cousin Kelsey surprised the girls!
They had fun playing games with her -
and I appreciated being able to divvy up the little girls.

Whack-A-Mole
(or, whatever it was called)


Sophie went for a ride with Barney...

Paige and Alyssa...

It wasn't busy at all, thank goodness!
I dread this place when it is.
The girls had fun and Claire decided she wants to go there for her 6th bday.

No comments: