Last weekend we packed up and headed up to the cities for a sleepover!
We met Gpa and Gma Pettis in Belle Plaine,
and then followed them the rest of the way to Matt & Christy's.
The kids love playing together -
and they split up so well!
We had lunch at Matt & Christy's
and then let the kids play together for the afternoon.
We met Gpa and Gma Pettis in Belle Plaine,
and then followed them the rest of the way to Matt & Christy's.
The kids love playing together -
and they split up so well!
We had lunch at Matt & Christy's
and then let the kids play together for the afternoon.
Amelia's new Nintendo DS was a hit with Claire
(and with Sophie!).
Grandma & I ran to Target to look around for a little while.
Then, we headed to Uncle Mark & Aunt Linda's for a pizza dinner!
It was so nice to go there.
I don't think we've been to their house since we lived in Hastings!
The kids had fun running around in circles in their house.
And we finally got to see Kelli pregnant!
So excited to meet their little girl in March!!
After dinner, Sophie, Paige, Grace, and I headed over to
Jay and Ally's to spend the night.
Claire hung back at Matt & Christy's with Amelia.
We leisurely woke up at Jay's
and made scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast.
Then we just hung out for a little while.
Sophie played games with Ally on her iPhone...
I think Paige got her puppy fix for awhile.
She hasn't asked if we could get a dog for over a week!
We headed back to Matt & Christy's to drop off Grace and pick up Claire.
I snuck away with Grandma and Christy for a quick trip to IKEA.
I ended up getting a new set of dinner, dessert, bowls, and coffee cups
in slate blue and brown.
Our plain white dishes we got for our wedding are still in good shape,
but I am so ready for a little color!
I really like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment