Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Camera - and Video!

Mitch surprised me with a new camera for Christmas!
A Canon Rebel T2i.
It's pretty sweet - and has HD video capability!
(Apparently it was runner up for camera of the year!)

So - I've been playing around with it a little
and thought I'd try a little video capture.




The 2 big girls had their winter music concert yesterday.
I took a few videos, but I was way far back
(yes, I was there 40 minutes early even!)
and shooting without a tripod and on full zoom makes for a shaky pic.
So, they didn't turn out too good.
But, I found out it works pretty well if you are pretty close.

So, maybe I'll try to post a few videos now and then too!

2 comments:

Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.