Towards the end of May, we headed to Sioux Falls to celebrate cousin Alyssa's graduation. I don't have any pics of the grad party (!), but I did take lots of pics of the girls and some of their other cousins that we stayed with at the hotel. It was a fabulous 2 night stay in Sioux Falls, and we can't wait to go back! We took off on a Friday afternoon. Grandma P came with us (Mitch had drill). Then we celebrated cousin Ryenne's birthday at the hotel that night. Saturday morning we went to The Falls with cousins Ryenne & Maya and their mom and dad. We spent the ENTIRE afternoon at the fabulous waterpark at the hotel. That evening, Claire and Sophie stayed with Gpa and Gma P and the rest of the fam at the hotel while I took Paige and cousin Grace to Alyssa, Nicole, and Carly's dance recital. The recital was superb and the 3 of us had a grand time. Sunday we went back to The Falls for a picnic lunch before heading to Alyssa's grad party that afternoon. Sioux Falls was a very neat town to hang out in for the weekend! I would love to go back and do a little shopping in their quaint downtown area!
The Falls...
No comments:
Post a Comment