Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Catch Up

WARNING!!!!!

Lot's of pictures/new posts to follow! I look at my blog almost daily - but never update anything! In preparation for Mitch's deployment in November, I thought I better get crackin' and get in a routine (ha! for now!). We've had a busy spring/early summer. The girls are having fun - we moved into our house until mid-July, then we'll go back to campus. Our renters move in July 18 and we are good through May 2011. We'll see what next spring brings with Mitch still gone. It would be nice to move back to our house - but saving money can't be beat!

Mitch has been flying 1 to 2 days/week. I usually try to go into my office 1 or 2 days a week as well. I'm getting a pretty good jump on my classes for this fall! Mitch has also been busy with the yard here at the house. It is a jungle! But, it's slowly getting weeded out. We probably won't really do anything but trimming/weeding until we move in for good (hopefully next year, but then Mitch won't be home until winter 2011). So for now, it's fine.

Enjoying lots of time with the girls and family. The summer is going way too fast! Before we know it, we'll be school shopping (x2 this year!). I'll try to post a few more pics as we go along this summer... We have a few more lake trips planned and that's pretty much it.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Where is Mitch deploying too? We will be praying for you guys...deploying for a year? Wow.
Your girls are beautiful and growing up too fast!! Tell Mitch we send best wishes and love!!

Rachel said...

Heidi, so sorry Mitch is leaving again. It seems like they just got back!! Not fun. Let me know if you need anything!