Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vaseline, anyone?

Last night, our precious little Claire decided to apply Vaseline all over her legs, arms and face. Doesn't she look oh so pretty and shiny? :) I think she's obsessed with Vaseline. I was sitting in the kitchen when she brought me the jar. I then put a little on her cheeks (like usual) and told her to go put the jar back in the bathroom. It had been about 5 minutes and I kept saying her name and there was no response. I couldn't even hear her breathing! So, Paige and I decided to go check on her...and this is what we found! Bathtime was a little greasy - the water kept beading up all over her skin! Vaseline is not easy to clean up! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! She's very busy isn't she? That is soooo funny!

Anonymous said...

HaHa - She sure is the opposite of Paige!

Mitch said...

I guess if a little is good...

Anonymous said...

Go Girl! ~ remember Alabama and Paige? I'm with Mitch on this one
Love the Blog ~ Audrey

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine what she'll do the day she finds your make up Heidi!

Stacia said...

How funny!! When it's too quiet for even 5 minutes, you know they are up to something!! Had a great time seeing you and the girls at the MOA. I'll have to share our Build-a-Bear story with you some time.......

Mitch said...

Heidi,
Are those newly painted bathroom cabinets in the backround? They look nice.