Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Catching up after break...

I was on spring break all of last week - nice but we seemed to stay very busy! I didn't even have time to get my hair cut! :) We spent the first weekend at Gramma Meyer's down in Wells. The girls had fun - we went to a St. Patrick's Day celebration in Easton (and even got to ride on the float in the parade!) and the girls had fun decorating the eggs as seen in the picture below. Then after a busy week of having lunch with some of my old Gustie nursing friends and my good friend Maren and her little girl Esther, we headed out to the farm for the rest of the week/weekend. Wow - the girls were sure tired out Sunday evening. With the weather being so nice, they were outside most of the weekend at the farm. Boy...Friday night they were both FILTHY! I think they are both farm girls at heart!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Wow, they sure are happy - and growing up!