Meet the newest member of our family! Biscuit was born today, March 4th up at the Mall of America's Build a Bear workshop! Paige went to her first birthday party (all by her big girl self!). Her friend Nyah had her party and they all went up to the MOA to build their own bears. I was so excited to see her bear when she got home (I should have guessed that she'd pick a ballerina outfit) :) What a fun afternoon for her. I was a little emotional when I dropped her off - I wonder what it's going to be like when she starts Kindergarten! She came home all smiles - and complaining of a headache! So she drank some water and ate some supper and now she's feeling much better! Sunday, March 04, 2007
Biscuit
Meet the newest member of our family! Biscuit was born today, March 4th up at the Mall of America's Build a Bear workshop! Paige went to her first birthday party (all by her big girl self!). Her friend Nyah had her party and they all went up to the MOA to build their own bears. I was so excited to see her bear when she got home (I should have guessed that she'd pick a ballerina outfit) :) What a fun afternoon for her. I was a little emotional when I dropped her off - I wonder what it's going to be like when she starts Kindergarten! She came home all smiles - and complaining of a headache! So she drank some water and ate some supper and now she's feeling much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a big girl Paige, will you send me a picture of biscuit?
I love you very much!
Congrats on the new member of your family! Biscuit is beautiful! Our kids went to Build a Bear when they were a little younger and they all loved it. What a fun place for kids!
Post a Comment