Thursday, March 15, 2007

Camels...

Well... I don't have any recent pics to post. But I do have a very cute story to share. Monday, I took the girls out for a walk since the weather was so nice. We walked around our block - checking out the rapidly melting snow, watching it flow down the street, and then stopping by the drains and watching the water gush in. Claire was fascinated - it was so fun to see her looking at everything like she had never seen anything like it before. With the dirty, melting snow and the beautiful spring sites comes the garbage that has been covered up for the long winter. We were about 3/4 of the way home, when we came upon an empty cigarette carton laying on the street. Paige bent over it, picked it up and hollered at me, "Mom...someone dropped their camel food!" Now...who do you suppose is missing their camel food here in Minnesota? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found that Paige! My camel was so upset with me for losing her food!! I hope no other camel found it and ate everything that was left!!