So - now that my camera has HD video capability
*yay*
I hope to capture more of the day to day moments -
so I can remember what the girls voices/laughs
sounded like when they were little!
I caught this short clip last night -
Paige & Claire were hanging out in their room.
Mamma Mia is a favorite of the girls.
They love, love, LOVE that movie!
*yay*
I hope to capture more of the day to day moments -
so I can remember what the girls voices/laughs
sounded like when they were little!
I caught this short clip last night -
Paige & Claire were hanging out in their room.
Mamma Mia is a favorite of the girls.
They love, love, LOVE that movie!
1 comment:
Thanks Heidi! I am glad you have that camera, and really happy to see the girls in the video.
Post a Comment