I thought I better update the blog before we head into Easter!
I'm hoping for nice weather so we can do an egg hunt outside
and take some fun pictures!
Last weekend we celebrated cousin Rachel's 4th birthday!
I'm hoping for nice weather so we can do an egg hunt outside
and take some fun pictures!
Last weekend we celebrated cousin Rachel's 4th birthday!
It was a fabulous afternoon with the Meyer family.
Kelsey came Friday night to our apartment.
We all went to watch one of my senior nursing majors dance
in her senior recital.
That was fun!
Then Saturday noon we headed over to Rachel's for the party!
Tangled seem to be the hit of the party!
Rachel received 2 Tangled dresses, 2 Tangled hair, and 2 Tangled movies!
Paige thought she should try on the wig...
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!
Thanks for posting all the pics you have. It really is nice to look at them!
Post a Comment