We did a little Valentine's Day celebrating this year.
Most of it on Sunday the 13th, though.
I made the girls chocolate chip pancakes
with valentine sprinkles for breakfast Sunday morning.
Most of it on Sunday the 13th, though.
I made the girls chocolate chip pancakes
with valentine sprinkles for breakfast Sunday morning.
We ran to Mankato and ran a few errands that afternoon.
So, we stopped by Papa Murphy's and picked up a heart pizza.
That was fun, too!
It was nice outside - about 50 degrees that day.
So, we played outside a little.
And then for some reason, Claire wanted to wear her swimsuit
around the house when we came in.
So, here she is in her swimsuit by the heart pizza!
Valentine's Day (Monday) was pretty low key.
I gave the girls their "presents" at breakfast that morning.
Sophie & Paige received a giant Hershey's kiss.
Claire chose the Reese's Peanut Butter Heart.
No pics, but they were excited to get off to school/daycare
for their Valentine's Day celebrations!
After school/dinner, the girls opened up all their Valentine's treats!
2 comments:
If I was there I would help you girls eat all that good stuff!
Love the pic of Claire! The random things they do! Looks like you had a great Valentine's Day considering your Valentine isn't there! Always thinking of you!
Post a Comment