We had a super low-key SuperBowl Sunday.
The girls don't really enjoy football -
but I wanted to watch the game
(and the commercials).
So, we set up a pizza dinner in the living room.
Cracked open a bottle of juice,
and pulled out our fancy, schmancy glasses from New Year's.
The girls don't really enjoy football -
but I wanted to watch the game
(and the commercials).
So, we set up a pizza dinner in the living room.
Cracked open a bottle of juice,
and pulled out our fancy, schmancy glasses from New Year's.
Sophie declared that she didn't like pizza any more.
Ha.
I could not get her to smile for me!
But, she started to perk up a little...
So, we watched the beginning of the game in our apartment.
Then we headed out to the big room to see if any students were out there.
There were a few.
We brought out Valentine monster cookies
that we had made earlier in the day.
The girls went to bed after half time.
And I got to watch the rest of the game in peace & quiet!
1 comment:
Nice wine glasses!
I saw the last few minutes of the game, on during breakfast for me.
Post a Comment