I hope none of you reading this expect pictures or really anything exciting. I just got to Iraq and am finally in the room that will be my place to live for the next few months. Just wanted to let you all know that I made it here safe and the living conditions are OK. Surprisingly my room here is the best I have had so far this deployment. (don't get me wrong, a really cheap motel is better than this place - but it'll do)
Just wanted to let you all know that I am here and if you feel like it you can send me a letter, I would enjoy it. (most of you sent me letters last time I was deployed and it was one of the best things about being here) I will write back all the letters I get but please do not not expect me to write back immediately, I dont know my schedule. It woulld not be a good idea to sent anything time-sensitive or fragile to me cause I do not know how long it'll take to get here or the condition it'll get here in. On another note, please be sure I can read your address - cause I did not bring a copy of our address book and I want to write you all. (but my letters may be short)
OH!, nearly forgot:
CW2 Meyer, Mitchel
B Company
1-171st GSAB
APO AE 09378
On another note, this post was hard to do because all the blog page writing is aribic, and since I haven't posted enough to remember where the things I need to click are (and I don't read aribic) it took me a lot of clicking things and waiting to see if they were what I wanted.
Can hardly wait to see you all, take care and enjoy all the little things.
Mitch
No comments:
Post a Comment