Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Tree Is Up!

Another year!
We have had this tree for 11 years now.
And I've put it up for 10.
(We didn't bring it to Alabama with us in 2002).

The girls and I put up the tree the weekend before Thanksgiving.

I knew Thanksgiving weekend would be busy.
So, we went ahead and put it up.

The girls had fun helping put on the ornaments.
They liked finding their "own" ornaments from years past.
Especially the ones with pictures on them!





It looks nice in the corner.
I have said that I am going to get a new tree on clearance after Christmas
for about 3 or 4 years now.

Maybe this will be the year!
It's starting to fill up with all the decorations.
And I'm sure there will be more ornaments to come this year!
I think you can kind of see Paige's & Claire's clusters on this pic!

No comments: