Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow 2010

November 13, 2010!

Our first snowfall of the season, and it was fun!

Paige had her first day of basketball practice.
It was only a few blocks away, but it took me awhile to get her there!
The parking lots on campus were a mess.
I almost got stuck with our 4 wheel drive.

I was supposed to be at an event for our senior nursing honor students.
It was going to be on campus with a few other schools of nursing.
Needless to say, we canceled it.
I think we had about a foot of heavy snow!
And driving was not fun.

So instead I got to spend all day at home with the girls!
And make a snowman.
And slide down the awesome hill we have in our back yard!

Sledding was a little difficult because the snow was so heavy.
But the girls still played outside for a good hour and a half!
Well - except for Sophie.
She crashed about 1:00 pm and I brought her in for a nap.

Here we go!
The snow is sure pretty -
but I'm not ready for this for the next 4 months or so!

No comments: