I really can't believe how long it has been since I posted anything. Yikes. This year has totally gotten away from me! I have still been taking lots of pics. And as I sit tonight and upload/burn CDs/resize, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I have NEVER been this behind with uploading, printing, etc. Life is busy with a full time job and 3 young girls around the house! It doesn't seem like we've had that exciting of a year, but in looking back, lots of wonderful things have happened!
I still love to catch up on everyone elses blogs. And I've seen some really cute ideas out there for our own. One of the ideas is to do a 365 day blog. In other words, post 1 picture every day and tell about what has been happening. Soooooo..... This is my {hope}. On Jan. 1, I am going to restart this blog. It will be a picture a day (although I have a feelings some may be weekly catch ups). But - my goal is to capture our 2010 year in pictures on this blog. Lord knows I take enough of them!
I hope you come along for the ride! If it's anything like 2009, it will be busy!
1 comment:
Can't wait - Rachel
Post a Comment