Sunday, February 10, 2008

Song and Artist

Our friends, Dan & Trish have this game on their blog. So I'm stealing the idea this one time! Here's the lyrics...
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
Name the song and artist.
Don't you love our new red door? :) My parents came this weekend to help us (er, me - Mitch was at drill) paint the laundry room from a beautiful peachy color to a cream color. *honestly - why do we do stuff when we try to sell that we should have done a long time ago?* Anyways...I was searching through ALL my paint cans and came across this beautiful burgandy red that I used for a wall in the kitchen. I love it, but my dad *and husband* don't really care for it. But the door needed cleaning up and I thought it would look nice. According to my dad, red is not the color to use when you are trying to sell a house. But I don't care. I like it! So while my dad and I were bonding in the paint fumes - he painting the walls and I the door - this song came on Cool 108. I thought it was so ironic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who sings that song! Was it a country station? I don't think i will be 'naming that tune'! I like the door! Good luck on the sale of the house!

Mitch said...

rolling stones?

Anonymous said...

I think it's.. CHER :-)
Hope all is well, Audrey