Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back to work

What a crazy last couple of weeks! Yes - I'm back at GAC. And I'm loving it! Things are starting to go smoother - and they will be so much better next year when I've had one semester under my belt. But the students have been pretty good so far, and I love being back there. It's been crazy around our house with it being on the market. And getting 3 little girls out the door some mornings is not an easy task. But it's getting to be more routine and they are adjusting well. To top everything off, our furnace quit Wednesday morning. Yes, on one of the coldest mornings of the year. So, a few days and a couple of thousand dollars later, we now have a new furnace and hot water heater. Hopefully that will help make our house more appealing to a homebuyer!

No comments: