Our house is officially on the market **yeah and ugh at the same time!** I know I should probably put things back in their proper places all the time, but I don't. So it's hard to try to keep the house tidy with 3 little girls. And now that it is, I don't want to be home to mess things up! So this weekend we took the girls to the zoo for an afternoon of fun. We met up with my friend Ann, her husband, and their adorable 1 year old Cecelia. Their 3 year old niece joined us later in the afternoon. After seeing the dolphin show (which by the way, if you're visiting the zoo anytime soon, they haven't put the new dolphins in with the male - so it made for kind of a boring show of 1 male dolphin) and traveling around the tropics, we headed off to another zoo - Chuck E Cheese! We thought we'd beat the rush getting there at 4 p.m. - but we were right in the rush. *ugh* But the girls enjoyed themselves, and that's the most important part, right?
.JPG)
1 comment:
I think the animals were wilder at Chuck E Cheese than they were at the zoo - thanks again for a fun afternoon. Cecelia passed out before we made it out of the parking lot.
Post a Comment