.jpg)
Claire is definitely our climbing girl! She tries to climb on everything. The other night while I was talking on the phone to my mom, she figured out how to crawl up on to the kitchen chair, then to the table, then over to her high chair. She did manage to get into her high chair for a short bit, but she thought sitting on the tray was much more fun. We're just lucky the tray didn't snap under all that weight! Isn't the grin behind her nuk just priceless? She was so proud of herself!
3 comments:
She put a smile on my face tonight. I needed that. Claire must suffer from "Second Child Syndrome", because Lucas was our climber...and still is!! Very cute picture!
Oh my gosh! She is sure something else :)
Wow go girl...love the grin.
Mandy as the 2nd born, I think your right! - Audrey
Post a Comment