Sunday, February 04, 2007

Outside Mitch's room in Iraq


Hi everybody-

I realize the media doesn't ever say anything except bad news about this country, but I am safe. Remember whenever you hear bad news that I fly Chinooks (not blackhawks) and I only fly during the safety of the dark night.


I'm still hoping to be back home in time for Claire's 2nd birthday Aug 29th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mitch, Great to hear that you are safe. We Love you -
Audrey

Anonymous said...

Hey Mitch!
So good to hear from you!!!! The media coverage can be a bit overwhelming sometimes, so it's good to hear that you are safe. We keep you in our prayers!
Love-Rick, Carrie, Noah and Blake
ps...Blake told us last night that he was going to marry Paigey!!!! :)

mandy said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well. Anytime our kids see something bad on the news about Iraq, they ask if you're ok so it's nice to be able to reassure them that you're safe. Take care!