.jpg)
Lately, Claire has really been in to wearing the pink tutu we have at our house. Cousin Kelsey gave it to Paige over a year ago - and Paige used to wear it 24/7 (except at the dinner table & bedtime - so I guess that's not really 24/7, but close!). It is getting a little ragged, but holding up well. Now it's Claire's turn to enjoy. She's a little on the chubby side, and reminds me of an elephant dancing around in a pink tutu =-) But she is getting more graceful as the days go by! I thought Claire was going to be our little rough and tough athlete - but she loves any oppotunity to dance - especially with her big sister! She's even starting to get jealous of Paige during dance class.
1 comment:
I am sure glad they are enjoying the pink tutu!
Post a Comment