Thursday, August 10, 2006

Toilet Paper Fanatic!

I know I've mentioned this before, but Paige NEVER got into anything! I only had to tell her "no" once, and then she would leave things alone. Claire, on the other hand, is quite different. Instead of calling her my little Claire Bear, I now call her my "monster truck". As you can see here, she immensely enjoys taking all the toilet paper off it's roll and then proceeds to shred it into tiny little pieces. After the 2nd time this happened, I "smarted" up and now keep the toilet paper on the counter. Poor Paige...every time she goes to the bathroom she yells, "MOM!...the toilet paper is gone again!" I have to remind her where it is.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Claire has what's called second child syndrome. Ally also was a "perfect" child, never having to be told "no" more than once, etc. Then along came Lucas!!! UGH!|!! He was the busiest kid I have ever met!! He was into everything and on top of everything because he was a climber. Have fun!! HAHA! =)

Anonymous said...

This photo will win a contest some day! It is SO cute!!