Thursday, August 03, 2006

Oh How Fast Time Goes!

Wow...Time sure does go fast! This morning I was trying to organize my picture CDs and came across a CD from Matt & Christy (they had a digital camera way before we did). The picture of Paige on the left is when she was about 13 months. About the same age as Claire right now. We were hanging out at the Children's Museum. And the picture on the right is Paige right now. Hasn't she changed a lot?

5 comments:

mandy said...

That girl still looks like her daddy!!!

Mitch said...

Boy, I was going to say she is a lot older, but she's still a cutie...

Heidi said...

I really thought she looked like her dad until Claire Bear came along. Now I don't know who Paige looks like.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are the cutest kids I've ever seen. (don't tell my sister I said this!)

mandy said...

Claire is her mommy all over!! And that Paige is ALL DADDY!!! No more arguments allowed!!! HAHA!!!