Nothing sure seems to slow down around here!
It's been about a month since I updated,
so I thought I would throw a few pics on to
document what the heck we've been up to.
A few weeks ago,
I took the girls to Emma Krumbees one Sunday afternoon.
Mitch had driven up to see our friend Chad and shoot rifles.
We didn't think that was too fun,
so we made our own fun!
Here the girls are swinging on the tire swings...
Waiting in line for the barrel rides.
Still happy.
Paige and Sophie rode together...
And here is Ms. pouty girl.
I have no idea what she was mad at.
It's always something...
A few head pics in the Emma Krumbee's sign...
Paige took one of Claire and me.
A little far away, but not too bad.
I have not taken the time to edit any of these.
Homecoming week at school brought theme days for Paige.
One day was military or red/white/blue day.
Lucky for her, her dad happened to have a few things she could borrow.
She was pretty excited!
Not much else going on.
I have been busy for 4 weekends in a row
doing a multi-site simulation study with
Bethel, St. Kate's, St. Olaf, and GAC.
So, I'm ready for a few free weekends!
We have been getting outside a little around the house too.
There are lots of leaves to rake!
After a few jumps,
Grandpa got the leaf blower out and blew the girls off!
MEA was last week.
The girls had an early release on Wednesday.
Claire had 2 girlfriends, Ellie and Ava, come over for the afternoon.
They had fun just hanging out and then venturing outside
for a few leaf pile jumps (and fights!)
Fall is my favorite season by far.
The weather has been pretty nice overall.
I am ready for some cooler temps, jeans, and sweatshirts!
No comments:
Post a Comment