Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Day of School - 2012

The craziness of the school year has begun!

We are off and running!
Paige started 4th grade!
 

  
Tuesday the 4th was her first day.
She walked to school with her dad and sisters.
 I had to get to work by 7:45 since the Gusties started that day as well.
So, I walked with her on Wednesday and took her pic in front of the sign.
 


Claire had conferences on Wednesday the 5th and started Thursday the 6th.
We actually forgot to take her pic on the front step,
so this one was taken on Tuesday the 11th, Sophie's first day!
 

But this one is taken on the first day!
I didn't have an 8:00 that day, so I was able to walk her in!
 

We met her teacher, Mrs. Pierret!
 

And found her desk!
 

Claire has a lot of kids that she knows in her class.
It is going to be a very fun year!

Sophie started pre-school on Tuesday, Sept. 11th.
She was so ready to go!
 


She loves her Tue/Thur afternoons.
Her teacher is Ms. Marlys.
Tue/Thur afternoons are a little hectic with pickup,
but she is having so much fun!

The girls are all doing so well!
Dance started the same day as Sophie's school,
so our Tue/Thur nights are now busy again. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see all the beautiful smiles! You girls are so beautiful! Growing too fast though!
Thanks again for sharing such nice pics!
Auntie Deb