Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School's On!

Blogger updloaded my pics in reverse order tonight.
Oh well!

We have a 1st grader!
Claire started the new school year off with a bang this morning!


After dropping Paige off at her school,
Sophie and I walked Claire in to her classroom.


She got settled at her desk.
And of course we had to take a first day picture with her teacher, Mrs. Schultz!


It was a little chilly this morning,
but it warmed up quick.
Good thing she had a sleeveless dress on under her sweatshirt!


She had a great first day!
I bumped in to her teacher as I was coming into the school to pick her up.
And she said she absolutely loved having Claire in class today.


It's official!
The school year has begun.
And so has the craziness of drop offs and pick ups!

** Does anyone notice anything different about Claire?! **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do!! The pictures are great :)

Kelsey

Anonymous said...

I do now! Was that on her birthday? Pics are very good - especially the one on her birthday where you blurred out the back of the one with her up close! very nice!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Is it her beautiful hair that was curled so nice for her 1st day of school? What nice pictures! Linda