Monday, August 29, 2011

Claire is Six Years Old!

Happy Birthday, to You.
Happy Birthday, to You.
Happy Birthday, dear Claire Bear.
Happy Birthday to YOU!


Goodness!
Claire is 6 years old today.
It seems as if Mitch and I were just watching Hurricane Katrina
hit the gulf shores as they were wheeling me down to the delivery room.
All those memories were jogged this weekend as
Hurricane Irene was hitting the East Coast.

Claire is growing so fast!
She is a great little sister.
And a fabulous big sister.
She really enjoys things that both her sisters are doing.

She likes to read.
She likes clothes.
She likes jewelry.
She likes to have her hair done.

She likes to play tennis.
She likes to hit the ball with a bat.
She likes to ride her bike.
And she likes to ride her new scooter!

I love that she enjoys trying so many things.
I can't wait to see where she finds her niche in life.

Happy Birthday, Claire!

No comments: