Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sioux Falls

Last weekend, we drove to Sioux Falls
to celebrate cousin Phillip's graduation from high school.

We left Saturday morning with Grandpa Pettis
and arrived to Sioux Falls around noon.
After dropping Grandpa off at the hotel,
the girls and I went to the play
Beauty and the Beast
put on by the O'Gorman high school.
Phillip was a set designer.

What a fabulous play!
The girls really enjoyed it
and it was really well done.

After the play we brought Carly back to the hotel
and swam in the waterpark area.
What fun!
This is where my SD card decided to die.
*bummer*
So - no pics from the whole weekend!
I can't even get the pics off that I did take.
I'm so glad I have been uploading to my camera quite frequently.
I guess you never know.

Sunday we hung around Sioux Falls
and went over to the Clemen house for the party later in the afternoon.
Then it was back to MN.

It was a fun, quick weekend.
I just wanted to write it down to remember,
even if I have no pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi
You might want to ask Mike how to recoup those pics - our card failed one time and we were able to recoup many of the pics!
Thanks for sharing!
Deb