The post below is a video one of the guys took last month. I was going to fly and everything looked fine. I stepped into a building and when I came out I saw the "storm" comming. I could see it moving in. About 10 minutes between it not being visible to it arriving over us. After it was over us for a few minutes we could not see accross the street. in an hour or so it lightned up a little still you couldn't see down a block. The storm hit around 630 and didn't clear up till the sun started to come up the next day. Sand/dust was on everything. Nobody flew untill the next morning.
I am explaining this now because I tried to post this video about a dozen times, after a while I quit explaining it each time.
Hope it works for you
Mitch
No comments:
Post a Comment