Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Claire - the 3 year old!

Oh how I love this 3-year-old! We just got back from her 3-year appointment and she did such a great job! Even if I woke her up from her nap at daycare in order to get her to her appointment. She's 95% for height and weight. She's our "solid" girl - but she's proportionate. Here are a few things about Claire right now:

**Is a great big sister to Sophie (although can be a little in her face at times)

**Looks up to Paige and loves to do everything she does

**Loves Ariel, or pretty much anything Disney princess

**Wants to be Ariel for Halloween (although I might have talked her into being a clown because I think that's way cuter)

**Likes to challenge mom & dad when we say "No" or "Stop doing that"

She's growing up so fast! She has started loving her new daycare - that only took about 3 weeks. But now she loves it so much she wants to go on Sat. and Sun.! And to think, a year ago at this time she was in a bright pink cast up to her thigh. I am looking forward to see what this 3rd year of her life brings!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Heidi, the girls are getting so big now. What cuties! Hope you guys are getting settled in. I am going to try to follow your blog more now that I am blogging. Claire in kindergarten. That is such a proud moment but from there it seems to just fly by. Tanner is in 3rd grade now and it seem like, literally, just yesterday I was following him with my camera into K-garten.