Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Big FIRST Day

Wow. I can't believe it. Our little Paige is now a kindergartner! It seems like were just down in Alabama, bringing her home on a muggy Christmas Eve. She headed off to her first day last Thursday (which was also Sophie's 1st birthday - talk about an emotional day!). She did very well and seems to be enjoying it, all 2 days so far. I walked her in on Thursday, we found her locker and sat down at her table. I was a little teary eyed, but I didn't feel so bad when I saw a few other moms in the hall that were crying. We live too close for her to take the bus, so either Mitch or I will be dropping her off and picking her up. So Friday morning I asked if I could walk her in again and she told me I could just drop her off at the drop off point. She is growing up so fast. Exhausting days going all day every day, but she is so ready.


In front of her locker...

A pic with the sisters before heading off...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow kindergarten. How fun!!
Rachel

mandy said...

The girls are getting so big! Looks like Paige was very excited to go to school!