Here is a pic of the girls before we left our old house:
The house we are renting is fine. It was dirty, but fine. We (myself, my aunt, Mitc'hs mom) have cleaned probably about 25 blinds in the bathtub and I have cleaned 5 ceiling fans. Layers of dirt/dust. Gross. But we are getting there. The girls are adjusting pretty well to the new house. It has gone well, except for the bat that visited us last week. Of course, it was a night when Mitch was gone, I was by myself, it was 11:00 o'clock, and I had no net or anything. Darn bugger. Gross. I shut my bedroom door, put a towel by the bottom of the door and slept with Claire in her single bed. Not comfortable. Bat is gone and has not been back. It gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it. But I did hear that August is bat month. :)
We have done a lot in the 2 weeks that we have been down here. I will try to post some pics soon. We have 2 birthdays coming up and have already been celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment