**UPDATE: I've added in the years below the pics. The last one is 1994 - when I did graduate from high school. I think my hair kind of looked like that (very funny, Ann!), but there is 1/2 that amount of hair on my head and I don't think I could have ever gotten it that curly! I think I'm going to print off the 1960's one, tape it to my office door, and label it Professor M. Wouldn't that be a hoot?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This "activity" was so fun! Can you guess the year if this was my hairstyle?



3 comments:
I don't know if I can guess the year...but I sure can't stop laughing!! This is hilarious!!
Oh just try to pretend that last one wasn't your actual year book photo!
Ann
Actually, that last one kind of resembles what my hair looked like in 1994!! OMG!!! How funny!!
Post a Comment