.jpg)
What a busy week, month, last 3 months! I can't believe it's May already. Only 2 weeks left of our semester - then it's meetings for a week and I'm off for the summer! Woohoo. Life is crazy - and sometimes it's so easy to forget the little things. This past weekend we enjoyed "camping" at the farm. Well, Mitch toodled with the camper to figure everything out and I cleaned out the cupboards. We slept in it Saturday night with the big girls - but that only lasted until 2:30 a.m. Paige had a bad cold and was very stuffy - so we ended up heading into the house to get medicine and then the girls and I finished out the night in there. Liz, Todd, Rachel, and Gma Meyer came out to visit the farm on Mother's Day, and it was so nice to see them and play with Rachel. The girls had a great time - they enjoy their little cousin so much!
Now if our house would just sell! We are getting anxious to move - I have Paige already enrolled in Kindergarten in her new school down there. Showings, showings, but no takers! Keep your fingers crossed. What a bad time to sell.
No comments:
Post a Comment