Great idea--I like the polls.
I like the polls too - don't know if you noticed, but I stole your stats counter idea. Keep up the good work on the blog and I might steal some more ideas!! HA!
Hi Meyers, I do not like the Polls.I LOVE the Photos, and seeing what your up to! Hug toe Girlsfor Me ~ Love, Audrey
I like the polls. It gives your readers something else. The photos are great also, but a poll is a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great idea--I like the polls.
I like the polls too - don't know if you noticed, but I stole your stats counter idea. Keep up the good work on the blog and I might steal some more ideas!! HA!
Hi Meyers,
I do not like the Polls.
I LOVE the Photos, and seeing what your up to! Hug toe Girls
for Me ~ Love, Audrey
I like the polls. It gives your readers something else. The photos are great also, but a poll is a wonderful idea!
Post a Comment