Saturday, January 12, 2008

I think I look like...

... my DAD!
I have been trying to figure out who Sophie looks like. I really thought she resembled Paige when she was little. She is changing a little every day. I thought Paige looked like her dad - then Claire was born and I thought she looked more like him. Now I think Sophie looks a lot like him, especially in this picture! I think it's the mouth & chin...

2 comments:

mandy said...

I don't know who any of your girls look like anymore!! I used to think that Paige looked just like her dad and Claire looked like you...but now...I think Claire looks like Mitch's sister, Liz, Paige looks like both of you and little Sophie is a little both of you as well.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who Sophie looks like, but I can tell you this--she sure is adorable! I love this picture.