Friday, December 21, 2007

Princess Paige Turns 5!

Happy Birthday, Paige Lillian! Wow...it's so hard to believe that Paige turns 5 today! Where is the time going?! Yesterday she celebrated at Preschool - it happened to coincide with their Christmas program. But I guess we are used to her birthday and the holidays mixing together. She brought her treat of donut holes (I was prepared to make a whole bunch of Rice Krispie treats snowmen, but forgot it had to be store bought - so we will be eating Rice Krispies for breakfast for a few weeks!). Today we are taking her friend Mollie and cousin Grace to Build-A-Bear at MOA - I hope the mall isn't too crazy! Paige is super excited (she got up 2 times last night to go potty!). Happy Birthday to our little princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! WOW! You are becoming quite the little lady! Hope you have fun at Build-A-Bear! Ally, Lucas and Cole love that place!! Hope you have a terrific day!!